architecture + technical expertise
The Edwin-Bélanger Bandstand is gracefully integrated into the natural landscape of the Plains of Abraham, which were the scene of major battles between the British and French armies from 1759 to 1760. Located just a stone’s throw from the Musée national des beaux-arts de Québec, the bandstand was named after Edwin Bélanger (1910-2005), an exceptional violinist, conductor and composer who left his mark on Quebec City’s musical scene. On a site where city, nature and history intertwine, the pavilion is host to a series of musical events during the summer.
Battlefields Park, Quebec City, Canada
National Battlefields Commission, Plains of Abraham
Architecture, technical expertise